5/3/10

Two Down...

That's right people. The Mr. and I have officially been married for two whole years. It hasn't always been easy or perfect but it has been full of love. And the future looks bright for us. We are about to embark on new adventures together, the Mr. is looking to join a police force while I am still working to get my teaching degree (although on a side note I think I picked one of the worst times possible to try and become a teacher. budget cuts suck!). We are saving up to do some much needed improvements to our home and we are even toying with the idea of throwing a baby into the mix. All in all it has been a wonderful year and I am looking forward to year three! I promise a more sappy, loving post later but right now I need to shower and put on somethin sexsi for my man so we can get our grub on! (He's taking me to P.F. Chang's, delish!)

No comments: